We Are Hiring at MAS Staten Island Center
CURRENTLY OPEN POSITIONS
• Public Affairs & Civic Engagement Services
• Volunteer Engagement
• Grant Writing
Quran Hifz Teacher:
• Must be a Hafiz-e-Quran (Memorized the Quran)
• Must have Ijazah or Sanad from an accredited institution, and can give the Ijazah to the students
• Excellent in Pronunciation (Tajweed), and has a beautiful voice
• Perform heavy cleaning duties
• Opening/closing the center
• Perform routine maintenance activities
• Purchase and deliver items
We have been waiting for someone just like you: Let’s face it. Our time is limited. The good news is that our impact doesn’t have to be. Join MAS Staten Island Team and let’s make a difference together. Without you, we’re one person weaker. With you, the sky is the limit. Greater than the sum of our parts: We believe in the power of individuals coming together to make a positive impact on society. Great things can only happen through collaboration. Everything we do is guided by this principle. Welcome to the Movement.
The work we do together
We’re always up to Good
All of our activities and projects are centered around our mission to move people to strive for God-consciousness, liberty, and justice and to convey Islam with utmost clarity.
Through these efforts, we hope that our vision of a just and virtuous society can one day be realized. The challenge is great and the road ahead will not be easy, but our faith and determination will get us there insha’Allah.
Check out some of the MAS Staten Island Activities to get a taste of what we’re doing to achieve our goals. One small, focused step at a time.